Key Ring Spooky Savings Official Rules
KEY RING SPOOKY SAVINGS
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Key Ring Spooky Savings Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry and have an active Key Ring account. Employees and contractors of Key Ring (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
- How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (C.T.) on October 21, 2015 and end at 11:59 p.m. (C.T.) on October 28, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Mobile App Entry: Enter by taking a picture of a receipt showing how much savings you earned using the Key Ring App via loyalty card usage, coupons or circular deals. Share these entries with Key Ring via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email including the hashtag #KeyRingSpookySavings.
- Facebook- Enter by visiting the Key Ring Facebook page at website (http://www.facebook.com/keyringapp), “Like” the page, and submit your entry via Facebook message, wall post or comment using the hashtag #KeyRingSpookySavings. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID.
- Twitter – Enter by visiting the Key Ring Twitter page at twitter.com/keyringapp, follow the page, and submit your entry via tweet using the hashtag #KeyRingSpookySavings. Entrants will be charged standard messaging rates for text messages sent and received from their handsets according to the terms and conditions of their wireless calling plan.
- Instagram- Enter by visiting the Key Ring Instagram page at instagram.com/keyringapp, follow the page, and submit your entry via post using the hashtag #KeyRingSpookySavings
- Email – Enter by sending your submission to email@example.com using the hashtag #KeyRingSpookySavings in the subject line.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or social media account.
Maximum of three (3) entries per person using one or more of the mobile app methods of entry. Key Ring Spooky Savings entrants must have a valid Key Ring account for the purpose of entry tracking.
By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such emails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. You also give permission for images to be reshared, retweeted, or regrammed with the Key Ring audience.
- Winner Selection. On or about October 30, 2015 three (3) Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prizes. Three (3) Winners will each receive one (1) $250 Visa Gift Card. (Total ARV $750.)
- Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about October 30, 2015 at the email address provided on winner’s account or on form of entry. Winner must respond to the email or comment notification within 48 hours of the date and time on the email or comment. Failure to respond within such time period, return of email or comment prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to the email or comment notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation, the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
- Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. . By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Sponsor. The Key Ring Spooky Savings Sweepstakes is sponsored by Key Ring. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after November 13, 2015 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit http://www.keyringapp.com/support or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Key Ring Spooky Savings, 2800 Routh St. Suite 215 Dallas, Texas 75201. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.