Golden Turkey Sweepstakes Official Rules
KEY RING GOLDEN TURKEY SWEEPSTAKES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Key Ring Golden Turkey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry and have an active Key Ring account. Employees and contractors of Key Ring (“Sponsor”), and each of its respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
- How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (C.T.) on November 15, 2015 and end at 11:59 p.m. (C.T.) on November 20, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Mobile App Entry: Enter by opting in to receiving a special Key Ring Thanksgiving shopping list. Once opted in, Key Ring will push the shopping list into the user’s phone. The user must select and check off a “Golden Turkey” amongst the list of items on the Thanksgiving shopping list to be entered to win a daily prize. A new Golden Turkey will be added to the list each day of the contest allowing for daily entry. All users who have checked off a Golden Turkey at any time during the contest will be entered to win a grand prize at the end of the sweepstakes.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or social media account.
Maximum of one (1) entry per person per day during the six (6) days of the contest. Key Ring Golden Turkey entrants must have a valid Key Ring account for the purpose of entry tracking.
By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such emails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
- Winner Selection. Each day beginning November 16, 2015, one (1) winner will be selected for a total of six (6) daily winners. On or about November 23, 2015, one (1) a grand prize winner will be selected. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prizes. Six (6) Winners will each receive one (1) $50 Visa Gift Card. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will win $500. (Total ARV $800)
- Winner Notification and Acceptance. Daily winners will be notified on the day following their day of entry. On or about November 23, 2015 one (1) grand prize winner will be notified at the email address provided on winner’s account or on form of entry. Winner must respond to the email or comment notification within 48 hours of the date and time on the email or comment. Failure to respond within such time period, return of email or comment prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to the email or comment notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation, the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
- Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. .
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Sponsor. The Key Ring Golden Turkey Sweepstakes is sponsored by Key Ring. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after December 1, 2015 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit http://www.keyringapp.com/support or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Key Ring Golden Turkey, 2800 Routh St. Suite 215 Dallas, Texas 75201. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.