Grab your streamers and sparklers and prepare to throw a Fourth of July BBQ bash that will leave everyone feeling patriotic. Celebrate Independence Day with easy and affordable decorating ideas on our Pinterest board.
Other Money-Saving Independence Day Party Planning Tips
- Shop dollar stores for inexpensive decorations and supplies.
- Browse grocery circulars and plan your BBQ menu around ingredients on sale.
- Look around your home for items you can repurpose during your party. Think picnic blankets, games, and puzzles.
- Fresh cut flowers from the garden always make lovely centerpieces.
- Since you’ll be providing the main course, ask guests to bring a festive treat to pass.
Remember, patriotic holidays are all about the red, white and blue so embrace the theme and have fun with it. With a little planning and creativity, you can pull off an awesomely inexpensive Independence Day celebration.